For United India Association of New England Members...
All the members of United India Association of New England can now take the priviledge to
receive a 2-year FREE subscription of INDIA New England newspaper.
INDIA New England has established itself as the premier source of community and business
news for South Asian in New England , over the past eight years. It provides news that keeps
the community connected with events and happenings in their neighborhood and information that
professionals need to develop and grow their business.
INDIA New England Features:
- Focus Sections - Dedicated to versatile and timely community and business topics
- Top 25 Lists - Informative statistics on companies across a variety of industries
- Access Bollywood - Latest news about the Indian film industry
- Op-ed Columns – Views of individual columnists on variety of topics
- New England Happenings – Calendar of community and business events in New England
- Fusion Flavors – Original recipes combining American and Indian flavors
- Education – News, views and issues surrounding the field of education
INDIA New England Highlights:
- Most trusted media source for over 35,000 readers in New England
- Only newspaper devoted to the South Asian population in the New England region
- Advertisers from different industries turn to INDIA New England to brand their product and
services for targeted business.
INDIA New England strives to present news and issues in a comprehensive and reader-friendly
manner with insights that can enhance the quality of your lives, making it a must-read for all Asian
- 48 FREE issues of INDIA New England
- FREE Weddings Supplement
- FREE Woman of the Year Supplement
- FREE Education Resource Guide
- FREE Travel and Hospitality Guide
Please contact Heena Shah from India New England to request a subscription form to start your FREE
subscription. We hope you will enjoy the reading experience.
How to start your FREE subscription to INDIA New England:
1) Call up Heena Shah at 781 - 487 - 0555 x 200 to leave your mailing address or fax no. to receive
your subscription form.
2) Fax: 781 - 487 - 9207
In the fax content include the following content:
Attn: Heena Shah
Subject line: United India Association of New England member
Send your mailing address or fax no. to receive your subscription form by mail or fax.
3) Email: Heena Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: United India Association of New England member
Send the mailing address or fax no. to receive your subscription form by mail or fax.
Executive Cimmittee - United India Association of New England